View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 01:25 AM   #11
wolffcub

Re: Being jerked around by Patricks

The day I placed my order they said all items were in stock and the order was going to be shipped the next day. I only placed the order because his son said he had the cam in his hand as was reading the specs off the box to me as we talked, so i figured now is the time to place the order.

I waited a week or so to get a confirmation number for my order but when nothing came in a email i called. I then was told they had everything but the cam. So now im thinking his son was lying about actually holding one and telling me that's the one that i can get. They then tell me the new cam is 2 weeks away. I wait and wait and wait.

By this time im pissed and want a cam. I call delta as im told that that's who makes his cams anyways and they make me one from scratch for less $ and get it to my door in 5 days to Canada

I sent 7 emails asking to remove the cam from my order and send the rest of the items they claim to have sitting in a box ready for the cam to arrive. I wait longer, i call back, Its the same conversation again, they tell me the cam is going to arrive shortly. BUT I TOLD HIM DIRECTLY LAST TIME TO CANCEL IT. SO HE HAS SOME SORT OF MEMORY ISSUE AND SAYS HE WILL SHIP IT RIGHT AWAY WITHOUT THE CAM.

Im going to copy past this from above 2 more times because it happened again and again NO JOKE!

I wait longer, i call back, Its the same conversation again, they tell me the cam is going to arrive shortly. BUT I TOLD HIM DIRECTLY LAST TIME TO CANCEL IT. SO HE HAS SOME SORT OF MEMORY ISSUE AND SAYS HE WILL SHIP IT RIGHT AWAY WITHOUT THE CAM.

I wait longer, i call back, Its the same conversation again, they tell me the cam is going to arrive shortly. BUT I TOLD HIM DIRECTLY LAST TIME TO CANCEL IT. SO HE HAS SOME SORT OF MEMORY ISSUE AND SAYS HE WILL SHIP IT RIGHT AWAY WITHOUT THE CAM.

I honestly think im not going to ever see any parts from them. They charged my visa the $600 within minutes of placing the original order.

If it aint broke I still try to fix it!
wolffcub is offline   Reply With Quote