View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 05:58 PM   #380
mattbert56

Re: 1965 C20 fleet side longbed DD low budget build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by padresag View Post
I don't think that it is being picky, but more about being a little confused perhaps. Bare with me; I am a little older than most here. mI had my share of early fords and chev from the 20 and 30s( this was from the early 60s) 2drs were coaches and sedans were 4 doors, now everything is called a sedan and heaven help you if you correct some wet behind the ears pissant that their 2dr sedan is actually called a coach. people get their plumbing changed and want to be something else. does it really make them something else, or are they really the same person that they were born
here we have on the outside it is called a c20 build(title of the thread) and on the inside it is called a K20 build but it is still registered as a C20.
Bruce Jenner changed converted his plumbing; do you think of him as a man still , a woman or a whacko?
any way all I did was ask a question
the truck looks fine.
ron
Thanks ron. Yeah the tittle is c20 because that was the original intent of this build. I finished the truck for a while and drove it around making use of it as a work truck. I didn't intend to do a 4x4 build. But the spare (real k20) haha kindof fell into my belongings. I then changed directions and went with the 4x4. I never changed the title of the build because I don't know how to be frankly honest. Hah.

And yes kimble Iv been up at the rocky fire for 12 days. Got back few days ago from the strike team. The jerusalem fire just started after I got home. Wishing I was back on the fire line for that. How you been tho buddy?

1965 k20 buikd thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...=628346&page=6
mattbert56 is offline   Reply With Quote