View Single Post
Old 02-16-2004, 10:52 PM   #49
rolson1039

Im going to open my mouth once again. Bear in mind that being the truck driver on this trip i saw this cab before and after.
i will say that any cutting and repair of the roof line except at the drip rail looked good. the main issues i saw were unproperly finishing things.. no body putty seam sealer fish eye, paint quality etc as ive outlined in the prior posts here. any welding or filling he did on the back of the roof etc where he did the chop ( kenny explained to me that the way this was done it allows him to use the stock rear window) was nice work as far as i saw its in other areas where he skimped that the problem arises. Also the quality of the paint job was kinda poor i saw any runs and drips in it ( tony said he hadnt wet sanded it and im not sure , not bein experienced in the ways of body work if that would have come out perfect without retouching it) Also the paint scraped rather easily.. im not certain if it was properly dried at that time. the paint did appear to be one stage and frankly i do think that that kind of stuff is inadequate to use i prefer the PPG finishes i see two stage... i will also say that i do think that kenny got robbed in as much as the quality of the finish of the filler too. As to the color the color is not as bad as the color looks in the pictures in kennys shop.. the lighting kinda stinks in there for photo quality...it is , however not the color of the car he posted the pictures of
As to tony forgiving me for what i say, i dont need forgiveness, as i speak the truth, and as a man of God as you claim you are, you should stand up and come to grips with the truth and admit where you are wrong.That is the Christian thing to do.
also would you PLEASE post the pics of the cab in my truck like ive asked no less than three times thus far!