View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 09:40 AM   #29
GAc10boy

Re: "Big Al" '70 Long Fleet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin@EntropyRad View Post
got the sickness like whoa....blue version of BHelton's truck?
ha it happens I guess! But yeah, I've seen his truck and it is super nice. A similar set-up without the slick paint job. I love the patina on this truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashed View Post
Robbie ,Big Al is not lonely out there ,my 74 ,Indy and my nephews Ferd is out there keeping him company .I had to bring the Ferd home from the hospital last night for my nephew ,his mom in law ,my sis in law is in I. Care and he traveled with others to get her family on down to the Atlanta hospital for more intense care.
Thanks for providing him some company. I'm hoping next week I'll be able to get the wheels swapped and bring him back home. Got to get down to Number98's and grab some wheels. Really sorry to hear about your sis-n-law. Hope all turns out well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Snowstorm View Post
Not sure how I missed this one.... I Think I saw it for sale down that way though. Great find! I might have a piece of upper trim for you... Next time I'm at my dad's down that way I'll look, it's yours if it's the correct side, can't remember if it's driver or passenger.
Thank you! That would be awesome. I'll be glad to pay you for it and shipping. I haven't even started to look for a piece yet but if you have one, I'll be glad to take it off your hands.

UNITED BY TRUCKS - classic truck video content
YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/unitedbytrucks
Instagram: @united_by_trucks
Paw Paw '68 508 Dark Blue Custom C10
Teddy '68 GMC SWB 503 Light Green LS Build
Mississippi Mud '75 Skyline Blue Patina SBC Build
GAc10boy is offline   Reply With Quote