View Single Post
Old 09-13-2015, 03:49 PM   #1361
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palf70Step View Post
Thanks Bill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh1965 View Post
No Problem with helping . I am just glad you took my advice , and stripped down the front brakes , as it would have been a shame to put it back together and then have the brakes fail. I think helping each other also helps with motivation .
It sure feels good leaving yours in as many parts as mine
You know I cannot repeat publicly what I said to you at that point, I would get arrested.
But thanks as always for the help.
We are lucky that we get to help each other, as many of the jobs really are two man jobs, and company is a good thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta2Don View Post

Great work for a day!
Here's some Pics from today… Vince (RealVC) dropped by to visit and pick up a gift Rian had sent awhile back…

Following his visit to the studio, while I knocked out a tattoo, we checked out a local Car Show…

Cheers Mate!
Glad Vince was pleased with the dog Don.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrown50 View Post
That looks like a great days work You'll be so glad you did it (once it's all back together)
Agreed Ian.

I think it is often mentioned, but a different interpretation of the "thank you for the support" comment on here is to say that I am building this truck with you guys' help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uber cool View Post

Rian, you expression is the complete opposite of Martin's face. its more of a WTF just happened expression.

Good work thou and you'll be pleased when it starts to go back together.

Can't wait mate.

Much to be done, but it will get done in time.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote