Thread: My 66 Project
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 10:47 PM   #78
ChrisDollins

Re: My 66 Project

Had a fun little cruise-in today with the local car club. First thing this morning I had to either fix the brakes or take the wife's Charger. So I swapped out my master cylinder with a new one since I didn't have the fittings to install the new adjustable p-valve and the more I thought about it, I thought the master could be the problem. Didn't get to bleed the system as much as I would have liked, but it is MUCH better! We expected quite a bit more of a turnout for the cruise, but I think deer season and the "long" cruise turned some away. It was only an hour cruise (one-way), but you know how some are lol. We left from the local NAPA at 11, and took the back roads to a cool place to eat in southern MO called Crumpie's. Great place to eat. Couldn't have asked for better weather! It was gorgeous out. After we ate and had enough car talk, the last four of us to leave took an even longer route home and stopped to look at the river. I forgot to take pics at the restaurant of all the cars that were there, but did grab some on the way home. Truck did well, and new master cylinder is doing great. Here are a couple of pics from today.

Chris

Car list was:
'55 Chevy
80's Cadillac
Classic VW bug convertible
50's Plymouth business coupe
Prowler
'72 C10
'66 C10
Two bikes

ChrisDollins is offline   Reply With Quote