Thread: tuba trucks
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 09:11 AM   #141
clemdaddy

Re: tuba trucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by White knuckle Garage View Post
Clem wanted to say thank you for the wonderful time that my family and i had at ur cruise in. i meet some great forum members and it was great to see all the things you have going on at your shop. cant say thanks enuff
thanks a bunch... please make it an annual event for your family, we're already planning on next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta2Don View Post
What more can be said... Thank you Clem!!! Had a great time, albeit too short, planning for next year includes a hotel room so I can stay longer...

the hotel room is a great idea Don. we got more salvage yards to explore. you still looking for that hood?

This is to those who were unable to make this one, make plans for next year, you will not be disappointed
exactly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
Words cannot express how great of time everyone had.
Thank you very much for the great hospitality.

The only question left is are you open to adopting a 48 yr old kid from Oregon and can I bring Steiner?
Greg, I could work with you easy and we would have a great time repopulating the world with cool old trucks. lets keep the conversation going and by the way... Pete said the cost of living here is a third of what is is in Oregon. just saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh1965 View Post
I couldn't have put it better myself Greg . As for the adoption part don't all the celebrities go for foreign kids so me being English puts me in front of you in a very long que
please don't tease me now, ... anything's possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwcardfan View Post
Like everyone said Thanks Clem! What a blast it was. I will be there next year.
looking forward to it Donnie and thanks... your truck will be a highlight next year for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NevEno View Post
Thanks Clem!! Your shop is awesome! And thank you so much for sending my daughter another shirt, she loved it!!
we got years of fun ahead... thats the best part of this site, it brings like-minded together. tell your girl she is more than welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz1963 View Post
I am not sure how many ways we can say thank you to you, Kim and your team of contributors Clem.

But you guys really turned out an awesome party.

I just hope that I can return the favour one day.
thanks Rian, you made it a special year, you an Martin are plugged into our 'Friends for Life' bunch... and we'll be crossing the water to come see you guys as soon as we get enough skymiles on the credit card...

OK... turn out the lights,the party's over.

now back to the old trucks... hope to get pics of progress this weekend, so more later on guys...
clemdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote