Thread: PO has me PO'd
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 07:10 PM   #2616
skorpioskorpio

Re: PO has me PO'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaros44sr View Post
Yeah, saw his work, and they look great. Do you send a pic of your idea, and he does it in ink. What if you don't like his rendering, do you still have to buy it?

Thanks for addressing Mike's concerns, I had no idea how to reply
No ink, it's all CAD, computer renders. So he can pretty much keep tweaking it until you get what you want. Mine was, needless to say, complicated, just about every body part tweaked. But it's good to give you an idea of stance and color. He doesn't have an interior done though, like for mine he did the seat backs and so there aren't any topless renders above the horizon.

Anyway, not trying to sell you on it, just figured you have some of the same issues as me in that your project has a lot of unique features that you represent in your thread but get lost in context because your thread is long in length and time, like mine, and some times you have to go digging through your own thread just to remember where you're going with things.

For me these 2 renders alone were worth what I paid him.
Name:  Ken Final 13.jpg
Views: 510
Size:  28.0 KB
Name:  Ken Final 20.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  38.6 KB
The first let me see the truck from all flat angles and the second kind of made me feel like, I don't know, like there is an actual plan to work from, like I'm building something that's there, somewhere, and not just in my head.
skorpioskorpio is offline   Reply With Quote