View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 02:56 PM   #3
dennislbrooks

Re: Dash Trim installed on 42

Tks--One thing did turn out better than I expected. After sandblasting the inside door panels and zero rust coating then I took them to linex who sprayed them then I painted the same blue. I got a sound deadner and a nice texure at the same time. I like that stuff..... whole interior except head liner would have been nice.

The floor is still the 14 gauge diamond plate but eventully it will get sound/heat deadner hopefully also to near match the blue carpet. The blue carpet for a 67 c/k10 would be about right.

The excellerator is jeep cherokee, the brake pedal assembly is Speedway and the emergency brake is 200x yukon --it works great. The ignition is where you see it --the left red light is emergency brake, the middle green light is OD on/off and the right is the brake splitter light like on my 67. Then the headlightson the right. The seats are jeep buckets aftermarkets ---like a renegade, etc

I know there are nicer interiors but it accomodates up to about 6 feet tall and 225 lbs. I am less than that.

I can't claim Army/service but my great grandpa, grandpa, dad, and uncle were all army -- 3 wars one not --- I thank you and all of them.

Last edited by dennislbrooks; 04-07-2016 at 03:01 PM. Reason: words
dennislbrooks is offline   Reply With Quote