View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 12:50 PM   #53
Pro Performance

Re: New! Choppin' Block Suspension to Lay Frame

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
What's up with the choppin block setup for 67-72's. This seems like the way to go for us guys that are gonna convert long beds to short. These seem to be an excellent option without the wait. Wish there were more customer write ups to see hear the pros/con's.
[QUOTE=Jcoleman7827;7642718]I've been installing the kit on my 72 over the last couple weeks. Overall I would definitely recommend the kit, it went on pretty easy and I would only buy it from AZPro due to all of their help.

The cons I would say are there are no formal directions but AZProPerformance has their own version that helps a lot, however it's not detailed like the PB ones I've seen.

Also, I didn't get it as quick as I had hoped and when I did get it the frame stiffener was the wrong one and it took 2 more weeks to get the correct one. I believe even after that it was still faster than getting a PB kit.

Thanks for posting Josh and glad oneshotkyle was able to get some good feedback from a customer. Frame looks great!

There will eventually be a complete install video, but is taking longer than expected, since they have been overwhelmed with getting the kits out the door. We are here to answer any questions you have though and walk you through the process.

Have a great 4th everyone!