View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 11:47 PM   #1
special-K
Special Order

'67-'71 Suburban A/C

I have this to sell. It is the whole system all intact. I'd rate at very good condition. One half bow has a damaged end. Not sure how shipping this would work, but let's see who is interested and where they are. It's a funny deal here, because it's a hard to ship system. I'm hoping there is someone who needs it who is close enough to pick up. I'm willing to ship if someone is willing to pay. I'd like to give a little time for a whole unit sale, but willing to part. I've had second thoughts since posting last night and probably should have just offered parts. Need to get $150 out of whole unit (priced to give room for shipping cost). If it goes in pieces the parts will be priced accordingly and the overall amount will add up to more.

This is just a tough thing to list. I'd want to keep parts in complete groups, such as all bows, blower assembly, etc, except covers. I'll sell seperately
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 08-09-2016 at 05:09 PM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote