View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 09:04 PM   #684
joedoh

Re: 49 3600, s10 swap, project boogie

thansk nut, the 41 is started, link in my signature. My wifes maternal grandmother died and that coupled with getting the 49 ready to ship has delayed my progress. But I should still have a runner in january, so much easier with the wiring and systems on this one.

here is the last update to this thread! I will stick around but this is literally the last thing I have done, deliver the truck to the trailer. My neighborhood, specifically the dead end street and the one way street for construction, isnt conducive to a 40ft trailer, and we got some snow and cold, so I decided to drive the truck and meet him for the pickup. So quiet.

snow, and bitter bitter cold. I had water in the overflow so I had warm it up to add some coolant. it was -10 in this picture and the truck started instantly and warmed up like a dream.

today I dropped it off, the new owner will have it Wednesday in time for christmas! I wanted to get a bow for it but didnt get one in time.

train came by at the perfect moment! I love being on North Broadway by the trains for pictures.

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote