View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 05:42 PM   #2599
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

Thanks guys.

Well, this bloody chest thing has changed direction again.

The antibiotics reduced some of the coughing, made my phleghm dark, thick and nasty for a couple of days, now tonight my face hurts, eyes are sore and a new, different cough has been at me all day.

Of course we have also had a week of even colder nights and days forecast, which when you are out on a station platform at 07.00 in the morning, does you no favours.

Today my work day started at 07.30 an hour from home.

When I came back to my car in the car park 7 hrs later, someone had managed to park their car next to it and leave afterwards, in the time it was there, using Braille as the method of entry and exit.......

WT actual F ???

Of course the people managing the carpark for the hospital will not share any video surveillance as there is a sign showing they take no responsibility.

So now I will have a no fault claim against my name for the repair. Hardly visible on the photo, but of course some paint missing and scuffing. The lease company crucifies us for damage as well...... so really pi$$€d off.

Wish I could do something unpleasant to the dipchit who did it.

First question the insurance girl asked me was if the car has parking sensors...... seriously.

Second question....... have you been on a driver awareness course.

Of course the answer is yes to both, but REALLY ????? What has it got to do with my car being hit in a carpark in my absence.

You can hardly see the damage in the pics, yet scuffs are quite deep on the wheel arch and some paint missing.

Note my parking of the car, so really leaving a lot of space to get another in.......

Some people really should not be allowed to breed.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote