View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 12:32 AM   #241
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Power Brake Booster Adapter Bracket

Your first post said that you have a 3 speed column shift. That typically means a manual trans. There are links to half of my for sale threads in my sig line. All you have to do is click on where it says HERE in blue after the item you wish to see. Here is the for sale thread for the '60-'62 booster bracket for use with an auto trans.

http://www.67-72chevytrucks.com/vboa...49#post3479149

How quick you will get one depends on when and how you make the payment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTERBrian View Post
That thread is linking the bracket with clutch booster. I have an automatic. I searched for a thread with the booster for the 60 with auto and had no luck. I'm sure there is one out there if you have that link. Never the less if you have those and they'll work I'm interested in getting one shipped to kansas depending on how quickly I'd get it. I'm hoping to pull motor today and want to start cleaning up and prepping the engine bay and redoing the brakes while she's out.
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote