View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 03:49 PM   #85
OutkastSRT

Talking Re: 1985 GMC 4x4 LS Motor Swap, tons of pics!

I wanted you to know I was very inspired by your story. This is an amazing thread that I stumbled across while up in Spokane Washington looking for a set of fender flares for an 01 Silverado. I saw the image on this truck and couldn't help but come see what you'd done.

So you know, I have attached pictures of the truck I bought when I was 18 years old, learned how to paint and do bodywork on, and gave every bit of my love, blood sweat and tears to for close to 20 years. That truck was my life. I learned so much by modifying, caring for and repairing this truck, it put me in a terrific place for my career. This truck might look familiar to you...

As the second owner, here's how your truck began life with me.

Sorry the photos aren't better, they are 35mm film photos that have been sent through my iPhone. I'm going to keep attaching more photos of the subsequent GM trucks that I've owned because of Bear, but none of them captured my heart like this one. After I was done with my first truck, I built an 88 Suburban that I only have a couple of pictures for. I've had a lot of fun, and it's been an amazing life journey with these vehicles. GM trucks rock!
Attached Images

OutkastSRT is offline   Reply With Quote