View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 10:50 AM   #10
tlwilliams

Re: "williams welding" 54 5 window

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedoh View Post
looks like he used a cardboard freight (harbor freight) spot weld tool to drill out the original spot welds

nice space!
thanks!

thats what i was thinking as well, but i dont understand why he crimped the exsisting panel, when the new panel also comes crimped, made for a challenge lining the two up,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nut Case View Post
tlwilliams

Great shop, looks to be a fun build. Just a view questions.
What is the ceiling height?
What sealer did you use on the floor, and would you use it again?
What is the foot print of your building?
And any tips you want to pass on.

No rush

Keep on keepin on

NC
thank you sir! ceiling height is 12' after i poured the concrete its around 11'7" barely enough for the lift

sealer was surekoat 30 shine, which i believe they only make 25 now, with only 1 coat put down, it seems to do a really good job

building is 30x40x12 which was a blessing coming from no garage the last 3 years, i just had the building erected last year, i did everything but build the exterior, the amish did it in 12 hours! i had a 16x10 door installed specifically for a boat i had, which sold the boat in may, and decided to get back into cars

idk if i have any tips , other then i would def pay to have someone else build it, i saved myself a little bit of money but doing the grading, wiring and concrete, but also spent much more time and effort in the process. if you want i can post some pics of the building or send them to you