View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 04:06 PM   #1
special-K
Special Order

Re: My Facetruck thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71CHEVYSHORTBED402 View Post
... After being together 36ish years, married near 32, and three kids 18 to 31 years old, I'm currently determining how we split the sheets, which I'm presenting to "my ex" (has nice ring to it) next week. Heck yeah man, I chose the 71 over my wife.

More seriously, this is long time coming and worse by the day, but she doesn't much care for the project. The Chevy is not guilty if I say up she says down. I give the decision a thumb's up man, and I'm looking forward to it. But wholly *&%(*%(, doesn't come cheap. The place is nearly paid for and I'm not going anywhere, meaning the balance is going to be 40Kish more than it was to begin with, in 2001
I hope it goes well for you. I'm on the other side of that whole deal. Still paying a mortgage that should have been done years ago and lost many other assets as well. It hasn't been easy but I have my sanity. And from when I saw her last summer I'd say she doesn't, more neurotic than ever. The great thing was I was cool as a cat the whole time. My daughter commented on what a great job of handling her I was doing, which was vindicating. "Feels good knowing it's temporary". I know my daughter gets it.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote