View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 09:50 PM   #10
nikwho

Re: How quick MIGHT my truck be in the quarter?

I'm anxious to find out! And I appreciate your guys' input. I've got the driveshaft loop done. I just installed a new radiator over flow catch tank. I got my new line lock installed. I converted my Accel HEI to run with my MSD Digital 6 ignition box, by deleting the HEI ignition module and condenser. I used the MSD wire harness, Accel coil (on cap), new Summit brand 8mm wires, MSD low resistance HEI bushing, and got it running on the MSD box. Gonna work on my advance curve over the next day or two. The truck has open ended lugs that the studs protrude through. I ordered some custom offset Aero race wheels that are 15"x10", with 6" back spacing, which should tuck them perfectly centered in my wheel wells. I've got a set of 27"x11"-15" Goodyear drag slicks that I'm going to mount when the wheels are delivered. I am going to wire my neutral safety switch and finish my 3 point seat belt install and hopefully be ready to go.

I regret to report that I'm going to be stuck with the 3.08 gears, which is a drag. But, we'll see how it turns out.