View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 07:26 AM   #130
mcmlxix
Collector of Projects

Re: 72 Jimmy "Colonel Mustard"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ochre 72 View Post
I have come a long way since my last post. After my photo bucket wouldn't work anymore I couldn't figure out a way to post pics. If you have a suggestion, I would love to update my build thread!

As of now I need to finish up a little wiring for the A/C, get the drivers side fender hung, install the hood and cowl. Should be ready to go to paint at that point
Already have the inside of everything painted so I will only need the exterior and bed painted.
Still havent made up my mind about what to do about the interior. I have been going back/forth from aftermarket or recovered seats and door panels.
Thanks for checking in!
I still see all your photo bucket pictures... so they MUST like you....
If not you can always add pics by using the "Manage Attachments" button and uploading them direct to this site. They have size restrictions but at least we can see what you've been up to.

As far as seats/upholstery. You are obviously not stock so you could probably sell originals (if you have them) to someone who is restoring a Blazer and run late model front seats with a Tahoe/Suburban 3rd row in the rear. I love the leather (or vinyl) sides with a highlander plaid insert.

Follow the link for some inspiration on the interior.
https://www.drivingline.com/articles...-k50-crew-cab/

D60 BIG BRAKE UPGRADE Click HERE
mcmlxix is offline   Reply With Quote