View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 11:21 AM   #36
1965c50

Re: 1965 c50 drag car hauler help

Since no one makes the parts we needed. Everything we’ve made has been computer modeled so it can be made again. So if you want the same parts as we used. We can make em and ship em. May save you some time on the math. We can remake: the frame recesses for the kframe crossmember, 3 pint inner frame motor mounts for SBC/BBC, rear cab mounts (all steel) airbag mounts for kframe crossmember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrodblake View Post
Awesome build! What airbags are you running? Dimensions, LBS, make model? I'm getting ready to order a set. I was thinking about 5000lbs bags each in the front for my C30 car hauler under heavy loads my truck bottoms out. Also can we get some more pics of how there mounted. I will definitely be following this build! So far you're doing the same mods as I will be doing. What are you doing for your clutch and flywheel? I have a nv4500 out of a 95 chevy 3500 it came with everything as well, but the new flywheels are balanced different then the one on my 70s engine. Dis the newer clutch bolt on the older flywheel?
1965c50 is offline   Reply With Quote