Thread: C60 Cost
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 08:30 PM   #14
5Tractorguy

Re: C60 Cost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmike22214 View Post
Wow you did a good job, I really like it. I’m gonna go back and see what he says and then I’ll give the money. Now I have a question for you, what are you getting on gas. I know these things drink it like it’s water but I was wondering how bad lol.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks...

This has the 351 GMC V6 (GMC had their own line of V6's ranging from 305 to 478 cubes). Around town it's not great, a rough guess is 6+/-, hard to tell. When I road tripped it loaded to a tractor show in June, I got 7-8mpg. Which for what it is, I was happy with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C10 - C90 Bill View Post
Like the Spoke Wheels.
Woudn't have it any other way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmike22214 View Post
And one more question, what makes it an LCF and what’s so special about them? Again, I’m new to the big work truck scene and I’m trying to learn as much as possible.
Posted via Mobile Device
Someone may know more... the cabs on the LCF's were mounted farther forward over the engine to eek out more room for a body. I think the cab height was raised but don't hold me to it... they do look a bit taller.

Hopefully the deal goes through. If you go the oversized pickup route you'll have to scrounge up a good 60-66 bed. There ain't many here in NE...

5Tractorguy on Youtube
5Tractorguy is offline   Reply With Quote