View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 09:28 AM   #1043
knomadd

Re: Knomadd '71 SWB C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by P7M89MM View Post
Had a similar issue with my Entropy / Dakota Digital controller setup. Also running 40a fuses. I’ve never had big fans like these, but these are loud!
Yeah, I have a single 16" spal on my GTO, it's loud, but two on the C10 is even louder

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKGMC4 View Post
Ever heard Spintech mufflers on an LS engine? Mine have no drone. Quieter than Flowmaster and Magnaflow but louder than a Dynomax Superturbo. What I particularly like about them is that they are super heavy duty and shouldn't rust out any time soon. Can't remember if you have one but an H pipe will kill a ton of that annoying drone.
I've heard of Spintech, but never hear them in person. I like the loud, just not for a long trip. The HP2 sounds pretty good and is mellow inside, but still noticeable outside. I can always flip the switch on the cutouts and go back to the Original 40's.
I don't have an H or X pipe because I like how it sounds as a true dual. I'm not a big fan of an even/smooth exhaust tone. I like it when it sounds choppy. Even though I don't have a big cam in it, it still cuts the sound up a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
Clean and Beautiful. Did you make that Bed cover? I just noticed it, looks great.
Thanks! The cover is made by a company called Craftec. I believe they are just outside of Dallas. It isn't water tight, but it helps keep things in/out of the bed.

C/10 Club Texas member
1971 Chevy C10 "Brutus" SWB Fleetside 2016 6.0L (L96) 6L90E (driver/project)
1965 Pontiac GTO "Royal Goat" 400/TH400 w/AC (my baby)
knomadd is offline   Reply With Quote