Thread: Frankentruck
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 08:56 AM   #195
roll_the_dice

Re: Frankentruck

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwcarpenter98 View Post
Thanks Andy! I really like the looks of the Hella lights. I might be making a trip to Summit this weekend
I like the Hellas for that stock look also. Bonus that the bulbs are replaceable vs the entire light. Plus with Summit so close to you I figured you could just go there.

I bought my truck from that area and met the guy in the Summit parking lot and bought my truck there...so every time I go by there I have good memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns 66 View Post
I have been looking for headlights as well and have not a clue of what to get...I just know Im not payin 200.00 each...I like Scotts ( Kdad) lights but also like the Hella Lights as well. Speedway has the Tri Bars for about 70.00 a set.

I had actually thought about getting Bryan to install some "Fog Lights" in my bumper while he has it....Just not sure it will be cost effective but it would look really cool....but then would have to figure out how to wire them up...but Im sure I could figure it out....It would definitely give some light at night.
I was going to do the Tri bars like Scott did, but I think I like these better. I am not paying $400 for lights either...got to do some things reasonably priced.
roll_the_dice is offline   Reply With Quote