View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 12:06 AM   #528
smbrouss70

Re: Ratchet's Blazer - 1970 2wd with Original paint

I called Moser on Monday morning... It took a few days to calm down enough to post.

While I was still explaining what I found, he cut me off to explain 2 reasons why it had to be my fault... He told me that either I had trash in the rearend or my housing wasn't aligned properly when it was narrowed. I told him that the housing was done correctly by a guy that builds NHRA certified chassis and the axles slid in easier than in factory housings, so it was obviously straighter than a factory housing. I also told him that I'm not a dumb ass, I made sure the housing was clean inside and out before and after it was narrowed and assembled. He proceeded to tell me that there was nothing he could do unless I wanted to ship the axle back to them for them to inspect it. I know I would probably be wasting money to ship it back to them because those assholes have already made up up their minds that their sh!t doesn't stink, even though if you google "Moser axle problems" you would have reading material for a year.

I don't want to have to resort to it, but I think I am going to involve my drag racing buddy that knows the Moser family personally to get something to happen.

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -- Will Rogers
R.I.P. Oscar

R.I.P. Ratchet

1967 Pontiac GTO - Dad was the Original Owner
1970 Chevy 2wd SWB "Oscar's Truck"
1970 Chevy 2wd Blazer "Ratchet's Blazer"
2013 Chevy 2500HD Crew Cab Duramax/Allison Z71 LTZ "Brown Sugar"
2017 Chevy Suburban "BDB"
2020 Chevy Blazer Premier "Foxy"

Member of Louisiana Classic Truck Club (LCTC)

Shop Build
smbrouss70 is offline   Reply With Quote