View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 12:49 PM   #1320
RockinKees

Re: Dutch '59 Fleetside Longbed

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedoh View Post
thanks for the pictures! every time I have a truck for sale I get a bunch of inquires from the netherlands. your countrymen are exceedingly nice guys to deal with. unfortunately we never get to a deal, mostly because they always ask me to split or even pay for the shipping. I understand it costs a lot to ship a truck overseas from the middle of the US though!
Thanks joedoh!
Yeah, we Dutchies are a pleasure to do business with
Especially when it’s for your own....
Most people who ask for splitting the costs are selling them them again once here. With a nice profit ofcourse....Keep that in mind. They also buy more cars at once, remember, there are fitting 3 trucks in one sea container
I think it is normal that the buyer pays for shipping.

When I was on the hunt for a truck, I emailed the seller, and always told them who I was, what I was looking for, and how I would arrange the payment and shipping. Then asked for more info and eventually more (detail) pics. Sometimes I got an answer they did not sell overseas or heared nothing at all. That’s the risk when you are not fisically there.
I think most cars and trucks leaving the states from Los Angeles, Houston or somewhere in Florida, you have to take that in consideration when buying from the states right?
And your right, shipping is not cheap

1959 Chevy Fleetside Longbed
My build: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=643426
Kool Guyz CC
Instagram: _King_Kustom_
RockinKees is offline   Reply With Quote