Thread: Dream shop?
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 09:11 PM   #6
cornerstone

Re: Dream shop?

I went down to the pole barn to get some materials for a roof repair today and while I was there I snapped a couple pics. I was mistaken, it’s not 48x40, it’s 48x36. I tooled around a bit and got to thinking what a freakin slob I have been. It makes me re-think the idea of undertaking a large project (large for me) when I already have enough covered space. I’m going to try and keep my mind open about making the existing space workable. If I do make that my “dream shop” a lot of changes need to occur. A short list would be electricity, a slab floor, exterior walls that are insulated, air conditioning, change out the old used tin roof or at least plug the holes, garage doors, perhaps sliding doors, etc. One thing is for sure, if I were to build a shop up by my house, all of those listed things would also have to be done, so the truth is fixing up the barn would be faster and cheaper.
Attached Images

1972 C10, "Loyd", LWB to SWB, 5.3, L83/6L80e, 4:11 Tru Trac, Air Ride, VA, DD, 20" Coys, 4 wheel disc, A quick LS swap turned into a 6 year frame off resto-mod.

Last edited by cornerstone; 07-11-2019 at 09:41 PM. Reason: found my long lost security token
cornerstone is offline   Reply With Quote