View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 12:17 PM   #3
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Re: 66 mustang coupe

nice prtoject.. I am the furthest thing from a Ford guy BUT the story is that my current wife ( second) was promised a canary yellow 66 mustang when she graduated high school from her dad. Unfortunately he didnt come through. When my wife and I first moved in together she developed cancer and she was not given a good outlook. Long and the short shes a survivor and when the cancer was gone for five years, we decided it was safe enough to get married as she had to divorce her first husband and only stayed married legally for the health insurance which afforded her the best care . When she said it was cool and we could get married i snuck out and bought her a 66 mustang and we tore it down and built it to her specifications. Hers is all stock save power brakes with front disc. 289 automatic with power assist steering
Attached Images

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote