View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 09:24 AM   #7
Robert Haas

Re: Simple question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack B View Post
I realize it’s a simple question that I don’t have the authority to answer, but on the description of the forum alone I would say you are correct in its intended purpose.

I have to ask though what’s to gain by asking this in the open forum? Was it to make the people who post such content feel some type of way about it and possibly stop, or funnel people to other build threads that might not have such off topic posts? I can’t see the value in either.

I’ve seen a fair amount of posts from you alluding to this one way or the other, I don’t know man, it just doesn’t seem like healthy behavior. I hope you find piece From all this.
I asked for the simple reason that If I click on a post in this category I do so because I am truly interested in the persons build. I use this as a resource. Many very talented people are sharing what they are doing on the exact same make and model I am working on.

Yet when I click on a new posts on any given build I am more then likely to see what the person ate for dinner, where he spent the last weekend. How he washed his Honda Civic. Hundreds of these types of responses completely bury any actual resource.

This site has a general/social area to posts. If you are unable to see the difference and continue to defend the the lack of structure then perhaps you are the problem .