View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 12:18 PM   #9
SCOTI

Re: Simple question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Haas View Post
I asked for the simple reason that If I click on a post in this category I do so because I am truly interested in the persons build. I use this as a resource. Many very talented people are sharing what they are doing on the exact same make and model I am working on.

Yet when I click on a new posts on any given build I am more then likely to see what the person ate for dinner, where he spent the last weekend. How he washed his Honda Civic. Hundreds of these types of responses completely bury any actual resource.

This site has a general/social area to posts. If you are unable to see the difference and continue to defend the the lack of structure then perhaps you are the problem .
Or.... If a lack of structure on certain threads has you concerned enough to create a thread about it in the Projects/Builds section, you could simply avoid that particular thread.

Some like only technical details.
Some like tech details & lighter social commentary.
Some try way too hard to be 'the funny guy'.

Avoid the ones that don't fit what you like & enjoy the rest.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.