View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 01:12 PM   #11
Mack B

Re: Simple question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Haas View Post
If you are unable to see the difference and continue to defend the the lack of structure then perhaps you are the problem .
Not once in my post did I defend it, I asked what you hoped to gain.
Here are a few quotes from your build thread, I don't see the difference in posting about ones dinner or whining for attention. Both are off topic.

Quote:
Tough crowd
Quote:
This build seems to get no love here,

Probably shouldn't spend the considerable time needed to post these pictures.
Quote:
Merry Christmas everyone
Quote:
???
Quote:
Yea well this forum does not generate much chatter anyway.

I'll take a while off. Sitting down here and uploading photos is time better spent actually working on Greg's Truck.

I let this thread fall to the bottom of the forum.
Quote:
We are going to take a little detour on the build and do something that might garner a little attention
Quote:
:
Quote:
Geesh
Quote:
Thank you for following our progress.

The lack of interest in our build was surprising. We will post up when we get something done that might interest folks around here.
Quote:
Jim, thank you for showing enough interests in our build to ask a question. It seems the builds side of this forum is mostly a place for folks to blog about their travels and what they cooked for dinner.
Quote:
Not that anyone actually looks at this thread anymore but here is the new.......

I am not really sure this work is interesting enough to gather a following, however I can assure you, I have been watching c 10's getting built all over this country and the level we are shooting for is pretty dang rare. I just do not have the talent to post pictures in a way to generate much interest.

If there is stuff I am doing or have done that would be considered of interest. Please let me know and I will be delighted to expand or even go get photos of that specific detail.
Quote:
41,645 views, that number has not changed for 7 weeks, yet I know it has had a lot of views just in the last 48 hours.

This forum or more accurately the software it runs on is in need of a tune up.

Perhaps the reason we receive so little feedback is the site does not show this thread on everyone's computers.

Or maybe I do not post enough information about my lawnmower or updates on the neighbors cats.
Quote:
I realize that this forum and this tab has less and less to do with actual builds however Greg's 65 is in assembly.