View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 10:32 AM   #213
GOPAPA
"Tail Gate Best Seat In House"

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Truck Man View Post
Got my wife to give me my annual Haircut and beard trim a few days early. I normally get that done on my birthday on Oct. 17th. However yesterday I went to our other place and ckecked the cows and cut and loaded a load of firewood. When I left I pulled out on the county road and shut the truck off and went and closed and locked the gate. When I went to leave the Truck wouldn't start. Durn starter went bad. So I stood there with the hood up and about thirty vehicles went past some even speeded upas the went by. Finally these Meth cookers stopped ive never spoke to them. They only knew me as the Hoarder at the corner with the bycycles on the fence. Yes they would give me as ride to our corner. Scrary looking folks tattoos and piercings ect. I remarked as we where going down the road that a great number of vehicles passed and none stopped. The female just looked at me and said I shouldn't wonder you look like Charles Manson. So I got a early haircut and beard trim.
Well a half hour wasnt too bad I guess a waiting

I too,, got my ears lowered yesterday ,, every time you post I think of the time many years ago when I stayed with my Sis about 500 feet from the Black River near Palhaton .. anyway my sis's husband had a brother that had the hair and face hair that looked like the infamous Charles Manson too. I believe he lived near Palhatton and his name is Harvey ,, he worked at a chicken farm catching chickens ,,Is your first name Harvey? lol just funnin with ya