View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 09:55 AM   #219
special-K
Special Order

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

You're moving right along on this. Can you do pictures? You'll be under roof before long. I love to stand inside of what I just closed in the first time it rains. That's what building is all about, shelter from the elements.

I'll be the one humping Sakrete today, 30 bags is my estimate, what I'm picking up. I hope it takes less!!! I'm doing the curb/retaining wall thingy for now. Then I'll do the steps. The walkway will probably wait till I do the slab inside the garage. Or I may hand-mix in sections if it doesn't look like I can get to the slab anytime soon. I also have concrete to pour back at my little barn I'll be sliding over 32", monolith post footers/slab extension. I'm still digging that out. Ok, I'm getting tired talking about it.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote