View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 04:03 PM   #49
cwcarpenter98

Re: 16th Annual Tri-state Antique truck Show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c60clf View Post
Christian, that color is available, any quality paint jobber can mix it for you. Base coat clear coat turns it a different shade but looks amazing. The green lcf 60 I have owned for twelve years, but recently acquired a Napco 4wd package for and am leaning towards installing on that truck, what's your thoughts on that.
That's great to hear. I think that will make my decision about giving it a paint job much easier, but first, I've got to fix all the holes

Hmm, considering the Napco stuff was added on to trucks, and that you have had it is stock form for so long, why not go ahead with it? Change it up for a little, and if you end up not liking it as much, you could always put it back to stock. Also, that is one BEEFY sway bar on the front

I have zero experience with the big trucks though, but I've wanted one for awhile now. Hopefully someday I'll have my 63 as my nice cruiser, a 60-66 suburban as my family hauler, a 40 series or higher with either a roll back or ramp body on the back, and maybe add a short bed truck in there for all the go fast parts. Good thing I've probably got plenty of years to do all that!

1963 C10 - Frankentruck 283, Muncie 3 speed with overdrive
Overdrive wiring here
1963-ish truck bed trailer - Half-Wit

1981 C10 - Penny 305, th350 --> Soon to be 350, Saginaw 4 speed

1995 Dodge Dakota Sport

"I'll put it simple: if you're going hard enough left, you'll find yourself turning right." - Doc Hudson
cwcarpenter98 is offline   Reply With Quote