View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 10:53 AM   #28
88Stanger

Re: WunTon's 63' BBW/SWB Fleetside build

Quote:
Originally Posted by WunTon View Post
Yup those are the crappy little kiddy fireworks though. For the 4th this year I took up a collection from the neighborhood and put on a solid 45 minute show for everyone with the good stuff from PA. I like the whiteboard idea a lot and will be doing that for sure as I am list or should I say list crossing motivated lol! I just called to get a quote for blasting and powder coating the frame so we'll see what they come back with and perhaps that will push me to move a bit faster if the price is right.
Good! Hopefully they will give you a good deal on getting both done at the same time, assuming the same shop does all. I told my coater in the beginning that this will not be the only thing i bring him wink wink so .... he caught the hint and i got a great deal. So i have returned 3 times with things for him and hopefully will be again with a roll cage to have coated and possibly a few other large pieces. I have my own old oven and powder gun, so for small pieces I do them myself, works great and it is addictive!! LOL
88Stanger is offline   Reply With Quote