View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 06:09 AM   #1077
special-K
Special Order

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul View Post
Believe it or not I have never been to a Hooters. But I have heard that the wings are really good. My wife of all people told me so.

I asked her why she went to Hooters and it seems that there was a guy at her work retiring and that's where he wanted his retirement party.
I've been twice. The first time was when my younger son was at Childrens Hospital in DC. We stopped into one to let a little tension off. That's when I read the menu that stated their wings were world famous. They were....... pretty good (aren't they always?)

The second time was when I had to go down into Baltimore by the Inner Harbor to a lawyer's office. Same thing, needed to let a little tension off. I was single by then and don't you know I got well acquainted with my waitress, a fine young belle from Knoxville, TN. My second visit to Hooters was the best

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote