Thread: pdx-sanity66
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 05:27 PM   #800
pdxhall

Re: pdx-sanity66

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesscamaro View Post
Slick! That will blend in better with what's already there...good idea.
Thanks. Yeah I just didn't like it. I was really lucky that it fit in the knob so well. I had to use the dremel and various files to get it opened up. It fits so well that I had to thread it on through the plastic left.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMy65 View Post
Wow! That's a great idea.
Thanks, sometimes the fog lifts enough to come up with these things. Getti older really sucks. I have to rest more often so while I'm sitting around....
Quote:
Originally Posted by roll_the_dice View Post
I love the switch for the roof lights! Great job...and awesome buy on the c60!
Thanks. I'm still working on getting it towed down to Tucson with 2 flat front tires and the tires are off in the rear but all 4 are there and flat. Th people who sold it are doing one of those "Grandpa died and had quite the junk yard going". sort of situation. They said they had gotten rid of most but there's still a lot of stuff there. No more Chevy truck stuff, but I am going back up there in the next few days to see what I can do. It's held up in the back by a stack of large beams on the rear bumper area but the rear is still in the dirt. I'm wondering if I can chain it up to the BAT (2014 3500HD Chevy 4x4) and drag it out from where it is sitting and where I can get at it better.

I've Done So Much, With So Little, For So Long, That Now I Can Do Anything With Nothing.
pdxhall is offline   Reply With Quote