View Single Post
Old 12-31-2021, 05:50 AM   #1949
special-K
Special Order

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by allchevy58 View Post
After shoveling more snow, yesterday and today I sanded and painted older Suzuki quad I bought. Tomorrow I'll put the front inner fenders, side covers and steps on. Have to polish the headlights out too. Don't know if I'll keep or not, just bought a 2022 Kawasaki Mule Pro-MX.
That looks really good. Nice job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 57taskforce View Post
Tim, this stuff is so stupid easy to make it’s not funny. I’ll send you the recipe tomorrow. You’ve likely got enough Hispanic and Latino markets around that you can get the dried red chilis, if not I’m sure your sister in Taos can definitely get you what you need. They sell the dried red chilis at Walmart and the other big grocery stores here.
Thanks, purshate that. My sister's in Santa Fe these days, but still can send me dried chilis. I've had her send them before. There's Badia brand sold here at Food Lion, which I use for spices. We have a Mega Mart in Frederick, which is all Hispanic, but nothing much there that other stores don't sell... except chicken feet! There is a small independent grocery that opened right in Mt. Airy I need to check out. I think the thing in NM is you get them fresh, and everybody dries them it seems

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote