View Single Post
Old 01-25-2022, 08:57 AM   #21
special-K
Special Order

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockDoc View Post
-
Sugar Cookies to start off the day. I ran out of Chocolate Chip Cookies yesterday so I needed to bake something. I tried this recipe once before but it called for orange juice and I didn't care for them. I left the orange juice out and put chocolate milk in place of it. They taste a lot better this time. YUMMMMY!

Mouse droppings on some, plain white frosting others and some plain.

I had to put my initials on the big one so no one would eat it....

LockDoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT7A View Post
Haha, mouse droppings. I don't know if I'll ever be able to eat chocolate sprinkles again. By the way, Australians have a really peculiar name for sprinkles, does anybody else know what it is?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul View Post
Yeah. Thanks for ruining chocolate sprinkles for me too Leon.

They really do look like mouse poop.

I have no idea what the Australians call sprinkles... Dingo's?
Speaking of chocolate sprinkles, just this morning I emptied all the contents in a kitchen drawer after spotting chocolate sprinkles donated by an unwanted guest. I cleaned out the drawer and washed any 'chocolate' residue (possibly the other stuff as well) off. I just had the drawer at the opposite end pulled to fasten that countertop extension I made. I don't remember buying or using any chocolate sprinkles, but some were in there and have been cleaned up. While the drawer was out I saw what I can do to halt the sprinkle donations and will be outside shortly to make up custom 'sprinkle blockers'
Name:  DSCN0062.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  34.9 KB
Name:  DSCN0063.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  40.9 KB

I don't know if I showed a picture of the counter extension for the microwave all finished up, but I decided to make a rack beneath it to stash the cutting board
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote