View Single Post
Old 03-29-2022, 03:34 PM   #11
LT7A

Re: New from Kansas City Missouri

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70ChevGuy View Post
I guess you're right it is not any of your business why it might take this long. Thought we were on here about trucks. I guess you're still stuck in your teenage years worrying about grown people business. I'm not here for Internet hillbilly's. Keep it truckin or kick rocks.
It never would have occurred to me to inquire about anything to do with your marital status if you hadn't mentioned it. I figured maybe it was a typo and making a joke about it was my way of asking. I actually have no interest at all in your marital particulars. As far as name calling, intentional insults, etc., that's not appropriate. In the interest of avoiding that, I would recommend that you limit your posts to subjects that are directly related to trucks. Many of us are pretty comfortable with having a little personality show through. If I'm correctly separating the meaning of your post from its misplaced diminutive language, I can certainly limit myself from expressing any personality with regard to what you post here. My interest was simply in your truck and the story that you related to it and there was no offense intended. Since that didn't come across clearly, I will clarify: I like hearing about trucks and I never intend to offend anyone. So please try to understand anything I have to say from that perspective. Thank you.

Last edited by LT7A; 03-29-2022 at 04:29 PM.
LT7A is offline   Reply With Quote