View Single Post
Old 04-03-2022, 10:33 AM   #2505
special-K
Special Order

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

I had two TVs in perfect working order but older than Goodwill or anyone accepted. I heard about Best Buy taking them for recycling. Ran up there with them and found out they charge $25@. Can't give them away, not paying $50 to recycle, so they went to the dump for $7.

I hear about trash collectors picking through and refusing some trash. That's pretty bad when your trash isn't even good enough . I would hate that. I think mine doesn't care because my county is pretty lax on regs compared to surrounding counties. The other landfills are like going to Ft Knox. Ours they don't even ask for ID. Just pull on the scale, if they can't see it they ask what you have, empty it out, weigh out/pay. If it's not much they just get your $7 going in and no weigh out

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote