View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 08:44 PM   #133
SCOTI

Re: Slammed 1966 GMCummins 12v

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimjim66 View Post
These are manual switches, i have the expensive electric system in my Lincoln and its given me a few problems, enough that i didn't feel the price was worth the pissing around again. i got 2 of these switches from airlift, and the other two from a Flying J truck stop. a good friend of mine who is a trucker said they are just air seat switches from the big rigs. there was a $20 per switch price difference. $30 from the truck stop and $50 from Summit.

i don't have much time on the manual air system so only time will tell, i will post updates all summer.
Exactly. I've been looking for a source but everything goes back to one air-ride vendor or another. I knew they could be found cheaper through other avenues. What I didn't know is what else they would be used for in the trucking industry. I didn't even think about the seats
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote