Old 04-13-2022, 01:26 PM   #159
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: 71' Blazer Rust bucket build

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadheadNM View Post
Good progress. Strong work.
Thanks Pete.

Got the 12 bolt and related parts epoxied & covered in chassis black this morning. Letting it all sit out in the sun and cure for the day before bringing it in to reinstall. Hoping to get it all back together tonight.

While waiting on that, I have been tripping over the drivers seat sitting in the floor since the tear down. A couple weeks ago I bought some used seat covers off one of the FB blazer pages. I did not want new since it would look odd with the original back seat cover. I may at a later date buy all new covers but this will get me by for now and was cheap. I pulled the old cover off of the seat and tried my hand at putting the new to me one on. We have a really nice day here today so i was able to sit everything out in the sun to help it all along. I think it came out pretty good never having done it before.
Gotta go dig the passenger seat out of the upstairs storage so I can get it swapped out.

The rear seat was missing from this rig when I bought it but I parted out a suburban that had 3 row seating that had really nice seats in it so I kept both of them for both of my Blazers. These covers while not "correct" for this Blazer will work just fine for me.
Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is online now   Reply With Quote