View Single Post
Old 05-07-2022, 06:34 PM   #762
Vic1947

Re: 57 Chevy Wagon - Californa Dreamin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsb29 View Post
My thought is eventually there will be salvaged E mustangs that will start showing up in older hot rods as well as the running gear from though trucks I remember when the crate 350 was a big deal My understanding is Cadillac is talking about going all electric and I am sure Chevy will eventually offer a crate motor as well with as much torque and horsepower that’s available I’m sure it’ll be the next generation swap’s
Now I’mI was 30 years younger LMAO
I agree, I'll be surprised if Chevy and others don't jump into the e-crate market with reasonably complete assemblies at some point. Right now, you need to know someone with the knowledge to help you along - and they're pretty scarce. I know what you're saying about being 30 (or 40) years younger. It takes a lot of endurance to sort out a load of unknowns. My mind doesn't work as well when reading as it does if I can look over someone's shoulder and actually observe the work being done. I've learned a lot of stuff over the years by keeping my mouth shut and my eyes wide open. (Well, at least trying to keep my mouth shut.)
Maybelline - my '57 Ford 2dr Sedan "Mecum'd" 3/2016 Location unknown
Silver Streaker "Mecum'd" 4/2013 Somewhere in Texas
Vic1947 is offline   Reply With Quote