View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 09:49 AM   #180
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: 71' Blazer Rust bucket build

Also got all the brake and fuel lines ran and hooked up except for the 2 that come up to the master cylinder. Figured I would wait on them until I reunite the body and chassis. Plugged the openings so nothing gets inside while still apart.

When I removed all the old lines I took lots of pictures and I pulled the lines out complete and still in the frame clips so that it would make it a lot easier matching up the new lines as well as how they laid out on the frame and in the clips. I had plenty of extra clips here so was able to clean and paint them while leaving the originals for examples. I think it all turned out pretty well.

I am still not liking the rear brake hose. It is way longer than the original and had to drill it out for the mounting bolt. Gonna continue to search for the correct one.

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote