View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 11:33 PM   #2741
mr.mud1

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
Great added purpose. So, did you actually build it for her plantings or...?

I have a sloped spot in the high back corner of my lot that gets the late afternoon sun. That's where I'll set freshly painted parts to cook the paint. Hmmm... a greenhouse, ey?

We have an ag supply store in town with a greenhouse. Just as I was walking up to it an employee came out dragging a hose. I walked in there and my glasses steamed up immediately. Such humidity!
yes sir,a greenhouse for the boss.she had a piece of junk greenhouse last year we bought at a big box home improvement store,it was junk,made of thin little tubes,bolted together and a cheap tarp affair that attached with little bungee's.i was amazed the wind didn't blow it 1/2 way to Hong Kong?i promised her something better to work in,so if that's what she wants,i'll make it happen.she had started a bunch of things growing in trays,red solo cups,anything that would hold soil,in a bedroom we don't use.i told her we could hire the room for jungle safari's soon?not that bad,just poking fun at her.anyway now i think i need to get water out to it for her,it'll save dragging the hose from the house.she has 3 above ground boxes with strawberries growing in one,not sure about the other 2.if she feels she needs it,i'll till up some ground for her to work in,and if it all goes bust,i have a great paint booth and oven to paint and bake parts,all good.
mr.mud1 is offline   Reply With Quote