View Single Post
Old 06-17-2022, 02:25 PM   #2864
TheChad

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul View Post
Congratulations!

Sometimes things happen for a reason. We missed out on a big place and I'm so glad we did. We got the place across the street which is much smaller. Perfect for just the two of us. I see the smoke coming out of the chimney of the big place and am happy that I don't have to heat that place. And with 2 air conditioning 2 ton units to cool the place the electricity bills aren't going to be pretty. I feel like I dodged a bullet.

Same with the last place. It was expensive. I was going to put 900K down which would still give me a 400K mortgage. It was a good deal at 1.3 million, but at the end of the day it was still 1.3 million bucks. That's a big bite to take.

Careful with all that land. If you're like me it'll be full of old cars and trucks in no time. I have a 1.5 acre lot at my desert place and it's filling up fast.

Sounds like it worked out perfect for yall. Yeah... we have a few toys and my gf is already planning for more projects with all out parking hahahaha. Its great because everything is setup for parking in the back behind an 8ft privacy fence so that's always a plus. older quiet neighborhood which we love.

Instagram: duallynotedbighips
TheChad is offline   Reply With Quote