View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 09:52 AM   #2901
special-K
Special Order

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

And further more...

I always check after posting and delete since it happens to me so much. But the posts also take forever to post. I waited and thought I had deleted it. Guess I got pulled away by the deer incident.

So the 'other' county was not picking up the phone and not calling back. The idea was to call first thing to give them a fair chance to fit it into their schedule today. I tried the second time after another half hour, no answer. I never did get a call-back. The neighbor I've known since before I lived here drove by, I waved and pointed down at the doe. He stopped and backed up. I tell you, that '90s 3500HD with an empty flatbed was looking good to me about then. But he didn't offer to haul her and I didn't ask. But... as I told him the difficulty I was having, he says "Too bad she isn't in the road. You could call 911 and report it as a road hazard". I thanked him for the great idea! A road crew guy was here in 45 minutes

EDIT: Yep. Had to delete a duplicate

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote