View Single Post
Old 07-07-2022, 07:09 PM   #2937
FleetsidePaul
R.I.P. E.S.L.L.

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPAPA View Post
Paul ,, If you want to get away from power shortages , ,MOVE here to idaho. we have several dams on the Snake River to make lots of Killowatts . besides I could give ya lots of ideas about what to do with your classic collection,, AFTER we go camping that is ,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,Happy anniversary to ya too
Snake River? Didn't Evel Knievel run into a little trouble there?

As far as camping. I have a 37 foot motorhome with two air conditioners, satellite TV, and a big comfy couch. That's about as close as I get to "roughing it'. I'm not too outdoorsy. I don't even do yard work anymore. I spent too many years working in the heat and rain. I'll just stay comfortably inside now. Let the young guys do that now.

I would like to see Idaho. I'd like to go all over the country. But my wife is still working. It's hard for her to get away. I could just go by myself. But she might get upset. Or maybe not. She just might pack my bags for me and tell me not to let the door hit me in the azz on the way out. It's happened before.

My anniversary...Yeah. (sigh) What can I say? I married a lunatic. Then turned around and married a worse one. Not to mention the psychotic girlfriends. I just seem to gravitate to crazy. I don't recommend it.

But I must say that I have had an interesting life. Not always good, but interesting.

In retrospect. Thinking about it in my later years. I wouldn't have done anything any different.

1970 CST 20

1970 C/30 Flatbed

1983 C/30 Dually

2015 Corvette Z51 2021 Corvette Z51 1991 Cadillac Hearse 1982 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2000 Porsche Boxster S 2020 Jeep Gladiator 1973 VW Thing 1973 Plymouth Satellite wagon 1963 Baja Bug 1959 Bug Dune Buggy 1970 Baja Bug 1987 Jaguar XJ 350.

R.I.P. El Jay

R.I.P Jessie.

R.I.P Grumpy.

Every day is a gift from God.
FleetsidePaul is offline   Reply With Quote