View Single Post
Old 07-14-2022, 10:32 AM   #17
special-K
Special Order

Re: Random Photos ‘You took’

That's what we all need these days, pictures that bring peaceful good feelings. That picture cools me down, too. On that walk yesterday, a day I thought was going to be like today (low humidity), it got right warm. Not as bad as it could be due to the shade, but I found the best way to cool off without jumping in the river. I didn't have a light to shine back in there, so couldn't be sure any bears had the same idea. I went in just enough to feel the cool air and hung around just a short while. This was right against the canal where water would have run in there. I think it's a mine from after the canal went out of use, or still got used and they dug it to take the minerals out by wheeled vehicle on the towpath. The minerals would have had to go straight into a boat from the mine
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote