Thread: L33 question
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2023, 02:52 PM   #9
sfont66

Re: L33 question

I have a 06 l33 , I recently finished a swap into my 72 C10. I considered PSI and BP for a complete set up, but after considering my needs and the cost of each system, I decided on the Holley terminator X, as I plan on adding a bigger cam and ported heads later this winter/spring and didn’t want to pay for a tune twice.
The Holley system does a pretty good job getting you going and learning your tune after some input, that said, I may need to have a tuner look at the tune once mods are complete, to maximize everything.

I too wanted DBC, and a Manual transmission so I didn’t have the expense or need for the Terminator X Max. I also didn’t need a Tac module, or matching gas pedal, or MAF, (SD tune)so I saved a bit there too.

I’m not trying to change anyones mind on a traditional harness or ECM, or that one system is better than another, just saying that the Holley terminator is worth a look.